- Bride preparation: Serviced apartment, Lorne
- Wedding ceremony: on the beach at Lorne Beach Pavilion
- Location photo shoot: Shelly Beach, Lorne Pier, Teddy’s lookout, Swing bridge
- Wedding reception: Lorne Beach Pavilion
Wedding photographer Lorne: A perfect beach wedding for Matt & Tass Spring wedding ceremony on the beach at Lorne Beach Pavilion. The view of the beach in the background was only eclipsed by the love and laughter shared between Matt, Tass, family and friends – not to forget their beautiful children Mace & Ellie.
Matt & Tass stunning locations for their photo shoot included pathways to Teddy’s lookout, Lorne Pier, Shelly Beach and at the Lorne Beach Swing Bridge over the Lagoon leading from Erskine River.
Lorne Beach Pavilion
- The Stunning Beach Wedding of Your Dreams
- Absolute Beachfront Location
- Picture Perfect Photo Opportunities
- Marquee Weddings Available
- Contemporary Food and Venue
- Personalised Packages
Lorne Beach Pavilion has an idyllic beach side location and provides spectacular views.
With a variety of packages to match guest lists of all sizes it is the ideal location for your wedding. They offer both cocktail style and seated menus as well as a range of beverage packages. The venue provides both outdoor and indoor spaces and the capability to set up a marquee over the deck, therefore catering to various different function themes and styles.
Wedding Photographer Lorne
Lorne is a wonderful location for a wedding right on the beach, Wedding Photographer Lorne. Both ceremony & reception for Matt and Tass were held at the Lorne Beach Pavillion. A perfect day for a beautiful beach wedding.
All our couples receive unlimited edited images (approx 500+) on USB in High Resolution (suitable for printing) and the same images in Low Resolution (suitable for viewing on your computer and sharing online).