Terms & Conditions
- We request that bridal party, family, guests and professional videographers NOT take pictures of our set up / posed shots during the location photo shoot as doing so may delay the process and effect or ruin the outcome of your photographs.
- The client gives permission for AJ Photography to use any image for industry competitions and for general promotional advertising including websites such as Facebook or Pinterest, etc.
- AJ Photography does not place Copyright on the photos for personal use and sharing. No other business may use the photos without permission from AJ Photography.
- A non refundable $200 retainer to be paid within 7 days of booking. Remaining balance to be paid at least 2 weeks prior the wedding date.
- Albums and Presentation Packages are subject to change for reasons outside of AJ Photography control.
Limitations of Liability:
While every reasonable effort will be made to produce and deliver outstanding photographs of the wedding event, AJ Photography’s entire liability to the client for claim, loss or injury arising out of AJ Photography’s performance is limited to a refund to the client of the amount paid for services. In the event of any damage as a result of human error, mechanical malfunction or act of God during the handling of the digital files or prints, AJ Photography shall not be liable for any losses occurring from such. If the studio’s services are cancelled for any reason, the retainer paid to reserve the date is non-refundable. In the unlikely event of personal illness or other circumstances beyond the control of AJ Photography, a substitute photographer of equal qualifications, subject to the acceptance by the client prior to the event, may be dispatched by AJ Photography to fulfill the photography obligations herein contracted. In such case that the client declines AJ Photography sending a substitute photographer, the client may elect instead to terminate this agreement and receive a full refund of the initial retainer paid to AJ Photography.