Wedding Photography Wagga – Brendon & Karen’s Wedding
- Groom preparation: Family members farm house, Mangoplah NSW
- Bride preparation: At Family Farm, Mangoplah
- Wedding ceremony: Beautiful garden ceremony at Family Farm – Mangoplah 30 minutes from Wagga Wagga
- Location photo shoot: At Family Farm, Mangoplah
- Wedding Reception: Wagga RSL Club, Wagga
Beautiful Garden Wedding
A perfect spring wedding day and although the sun had some spark Brendon and Karen’s wedding ceremony was pure magic. Brendon & Karen were married in the garden of Karen’s family home. How beautiful to have such a special life milestone take place where you grew up, at the family farm in Mangoplah NSW – simply stunning. Wedding photography Wagga.
After group and family photos backed by greenery of the stunning garden we headed for a quick shoot in the hay shed, the beautiful roadway and another farm just up the road.
Wagga RSL Club
The Wagga RSL Club ensure your wedding reception is exceptional in every way. Dedicated staff make your wedding day relaxed and memorable. With a number of menu selections which accommodate for all budgets and tastes.
The Wagga RSL Club has two stylish and spacious function rooms that can cater for between 50 and 200 people.
Quest 4.5 star apartments are conveniently located directly behind the club. Quest Wagga Wagga boasts sophisticated and stylish accommodation in peaceful surrounds and is only a short distance to the hustle and bustle of the Wagga CBD. An ideal option for your accommodation needs.
More Wagga Weddings by AJ photography
- Shaun & Megan | Wagga Botanic Gardens
- Brad & Ali | St Michael’s Cathedral
- Andrew & Brooke | Wagga Country Club
- Paul & Louise | Wagga City Golf Club
- Robbie & Kathy | St Edwards of Riverina
Wagga Wedding Photograpy, Wagga NSW
All our couples receive unlimited edited images (approx 500+) on USB in High Resolution (suitable for printing) and the same images in Low Resolution (suitable for viewing on your computer and sharing online).